From Zurich to Lucerne
Wind: 6.44 km/h
- Switzerland Tour provides a private tour to the historical Lucerne City.
- Private transfer right from your hotel in Zurich or another favourable spot.
- Begin with experiencing interesting facts about the medieval city of Lucerne.
- Marvel the top sights such as the renowned Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument.
- Next to the Lion Monument is located the Glacier Garden, home to real exploration.
- Admire the panoramic scene over Lake Lucerne.
Welcome to Lucerne, home to the world’s historical heritages and outstanding architecture in every corner.
Uncover more secrets about this city during a private tour from Zurich to Lucerne with your beloved ones, family or with a group of your friends.
The driver-guide will meet you right at your hotel or any convenient location for you in Zurich, to start your trip to Lucerne.
Travel through Albis pass, an enjoyable view all along the way. Upon arrival, you will be acquainted with the city’s rich history. Take a sightseeing tour to see the flourishing Chapel Bridge (Kapellbrücke), Europe’s oldest surviving wooden bridge dating back to the 14th century. Despite being partly destroyed by fire, this pedestrian bridge still contains several paintings dating back to the 17th century.
Continuing the journey through Lucerne’s well-preserved roads in the Old Town (Altstadt). The best part of the city, from where you will feel the real serenity. Here you have an opportunity to enjoy a free time walk through the narrow streets of Lucerne’s Old Town. Check out museums like the Picasso and Transport Museum; see the Old Town Hall, half-woody buildings. This is the best way to increase your knowledge more and more about Lucerne’s culture and history.
Other than that, you can feel the peaceful atmosphere in one of the outdoor lakeside restaurants or cafes and enjoy a tasty meal with admiring the pearl view over Lake Lucerne. Afterward, the cheerful tour will proceed to the city’s symbol the figurative Dying Lion. This is an engraved stone stab by a spear on a wall, with the saddest Latin inscription written above piece of rock.
Beside the Lion monument is located the Glacier Garden. It is a park with a museum inside it, existing since the Ice Age. This garden is considered as one of the original tourist’s attractions in Switzerland.
After being done with the explorations, your private transfer will give you a comfortable return back to the initial meeting point in Zurich.
If you want to learn more about Lucerne tours, then Switzerland-tour is here to assist you with any request you may have.
Here are some other places of interest worth to see in Swiss Lucerne City:
- Lucerne Culture and Convention Centre
- The Congress Centre with an architectural design
- Jesuit Church (Jesuitenkirche)
- Saint Paul's Church
- Swiss Museum of Transport
- The Nine Towers
- The Town Hall (Rathaus)
- Bourbaki Panorama Lucerne
- The package includes
- All Transfers in private modern vehicle
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Snacks and Drinks on board
- Driver-Guide Service
- The package does not include
- Optional excursions
- Entry Fees